FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
543 views 3 comments
by anonymous
Hi, I hope someone can help me with this issue. In the last week I verified the same issue on the Rut240 router, I changed device 2 times and the same issue appears after 2 days of normal correct working. The firmware version of the original device was 00.01.06.1 and on the second device it was 00.01.11.1. The connectivity of the sim appears to be ok but the device could not connect to the internet. I tried a manual reboot but it couldn't solve the issue. I tried with auto apn and with the manual insertion. It solved only with a restoration of a previous backup. I brought the router with the issue in my office and I inserted a different sim and APN. I tried a firmware upgrade to the latest version. Nothing happened. Could it be victim of an external attack and can I solve the issue with an upgrade of firmware to the latest version? On the log file I saw nothing that could help me with the understanding of the problem, can I do something else to better investigate? Meanwhile I changed the device a third time, and it is working for a week (with a firmware version 00.01.11.1). Thanks for a reply.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

I can't really tell you what could be wrong as there are many factors that could cause this issue to appear. We will need to wait for this connectivity problem to come back and then try to find the problem in your troubleshoot file.

Let me know here once you have this issue again.

EB.
by anonymous
Were can I send you the troubleshoot file? I have it.
by anonymous
You can send it to me via private message if it's the same device and you're having issues with it again.

EB.
by
Same problem.  The modem works for some time,  then it disconnects and it must be turned off and on again  to reconnect; however, it disconnects again after an unpredictable time.