FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
795 views 6 comments
by

After updating RUT850 to firmware RUT850_R_00.01.04, I get the 500 Internal Server Error and the router loose connection. I have tried to downgrade and upgrade and also upgraded without keeping the current settings.

3 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi, 

Please try these options as follows:

• Clear browser cache or do CTRL + F5.
  • Try another browser and also clear its cache.
If the issue persists - let me know.
EB.
by
Hi,

I have cleared broswer cache and I have tried two different laptops and a cellphone. It is the same error on all devices.
by anonymous
Hi,

Have you noticed any kind of pattern when does this error appear? Did you do any configuration that may cause this or was it there from the start?

Also, have you tried downgrading the firmware or resetting the router to default settings?

EB.
by

I updated the firmware to RUT850_R_00.01.04 and the STM8 to version 10. Before I had STM8 version 5. Can it be any problem with the STM8 file? There is only one STM8 file on the firmware site so theres no way to downgrade. I can downgrade the router to RUT850_R_00.01.02 but it loose connection almost directly after a reboot of the router.

As you can see on the screen dump the connection type is still NCM but I think it should have been changed to QMI?

I have another RUT850 with the same configuration that works without any problem.

by anonymous
Could you please private message me your device troubleshoot file?

EB.
0 votes
by anonymous
Is there any update on this ? same here, rut850 the version without the GPS.

thank you
by anonymous
Hi,

For now, there are no updates on this.

EB.
by
Unfortunately, the router is useless unless the problem is resolved. Any timeframe ?
0 votes
by
Is there any update on this yet? The router is useless so I had to buy another one...