FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,156 views 4 comments
by

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

It is possible as our firmware is based on OpenWRT, though it is better to use our firmware as the main driver for the device. We can't guarantee that configurations that you will have on a plain OpenWRT will work properly with our devices.

EB.
Best answer
by

The issue I'm having right now is that I suffer from heavy buffer bloat. I was told that you're working to enable sqm as a feature in your firmware, but that no date was set for this. An alternative would be to use the sqm feature in OpenWRT, and I'm willing to try. The only thing I'm worried about is if I in any way run the risk of bricking the router or if I might have issues reverting to your firmware if I'm not satisfied with the results?

by anonymous
Once you're out of our firmware we can't really help you with anything as it is not our firmware or the package that you were trying to install. As I said above, we can't guarantee that it will work as you want it to and we're not responsible for any damage that it may cause.

EB.
by
I understand, thank you for your quick response!
by anonymous
Glad I was able to answer your question. Good luck.