FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
350 views 0 comments
by
I need to connect two o more RUT 955 , The master is connected via 4g and make an ipsec connection to network company, i need to connect the second one to the wi-fi of the master, use the same ip class. In this way i need to reach from network company the devices conneted to the RUT client.

can you tell me the right way to proceed ?

thanks

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

If there are no additional firewall rules that should be configured - then you can just proceed connecting to other router. Once you've connected, make sure you use relayd functionality to let your "master" router be the main DHCP server.

It might be that I don't really understand your question and use case of this, only that you want to reach end devices on the other side of "master" router. If my answer does not satisfy you please provide full topology of the use case and screenshots of current configurations. 

EB.