FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
343 views 2 comments
by
I'm using RUT955 and Telenor SE. Normally the router provides a stable Internet connection, but when I connect my Chromecast the connection becomes unstable and often lose the Internet connection for a minute or so. When "down" I can still access the router admin pages that tells it is till connected. But if I try to surf, or use any apps on the phone, the Internet connection is gone, and the Wifi settings on the phone says "Connected, without Internet". The Chromecast also says I should connect to another wifi. If I just wait for about a minute, it will work again....

What should I do to fix this?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

I want to check in more detail. Please generate a troubleshoot file when the Internet is down and send it to me via private message.

Go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot and click Download.

by
Not sure how to answer privately?

Kind regards,

M
by anonymous
Hello,

First register in the forum and then click on my name. In the window that opens, click send a private message.