FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
432 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Buenos dias, tengo un RUT950 con una sim moviestar y configurado con su APN. En el apartado WAN no coincide la IP Address con la IP Publica real. Tengo otro rut950 mas antiguo y este si coincide la IP Address con la ip Publica real.

Me puede decir cual es el problema.

Gracias.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

If I understand you correctly you fail to receive your Public IP even when you type in your custom APN?

Please try these options below and let me know if that helps you to fix the problem:

• Look into WAN interfaces and look if mobile is selected as your main WAN interface.
  • Double check the APN and try to save it once again.
  • Make sure you have selected the custom APN assigned SIM as your default sim and have no other SIM inserted in other tray.
  • Also please make sure you're using the latest firmware.
EB.
by anonymous

Hola,

Te respondo..

Si.

• En WAN tengo seleccionado Mobile(WAN) , Protocol   PPP , IP address  10.202.198.240
  • Verificado.
  • Seleccionada la SIM1( La SIM2 esta vacia).Configuracion de APN de moviestar en España: Connection type PPP, APN Custom, Custon APN telefonica.es, Autehentificacion method PAP, Username telefonica y Password telefonica.
  • Firmware version RUT9XX_R_00.06.06.1, Kelme version 3.18.44, Bootloader version 3.0.1.
Despues de seguir todas sus indicaciones, sigo teniendo el mismo problema. 
Si quiere, se puede conectar por Anydesk o TeamViewer.
Espero sus respuesta.
Un saludo.
by anonymous
Hi again,

I see that you have NAT'ed IP address from your operator which is not public.

Could you somehow confirm that you're getting public IP on other devices (not our routers) using the authentication information that your operator gave you?

If it doesn't work, please contact your operator and ask for the correct configuration to gain Public IP.

EB.