FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
208 views 0 comments
by
Hello, a friend has been using the LTE router RUT240 for a long time. He has been using a new SIM card in the router for a few days now. This SIm card has the same number as his iPhone. The product is called MultiSIM at Telekom (Germany). Now he has the problem that when he receives calls, the RUT240 router disconnecting to the LTE and tries a CSFB. He briefly switches to the 3G network and the internet connection is interrupted. How can I prevent the router from triggering a CSFB on the RUT240? Can you help me?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Voice calls do not work on the LTE network, so the LTE module on the router switches to a lower 3G or GSM network when receiving a call. Only VoLTE calls can work on the LTE network, but our router does not support this. To prevent the router from switching to a lower technology, I suggest setting the router to use only LTE technology. In this case, the router will not be able to receive calls, and then it will have a steady LTE connection.

Go to Network -> Mobile and in the Service mode select 4G (LTE) only.

Best answer