FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
2,421 views 2 comments
by
Hi Guys,

I seem to have a problem, the difference is I have popped the sim card to my phone and internet is working OK on phone but not on the router.

What I would say is have it working for a few hours 4 days ago, I have then given a router to a friend for a few days and now I can not get it to work.

What i have done so far is

factory default via web browser

factory default using the reset switch

firmware upgrade

setup using wizard

The main screen tells me I'm connected to the mobile carrier and I have IP address but no internet
by
Hello - did you find a solution? I have exactly the same problem, all of a sudden it stopped working. 4G is connected, but cannot navigate to a webpage. Thanks

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

Please try these options below:

• Check if your router uses mobile as its main WAN interface.
  • Check if you can ping outside domains through CLI if yes - check if your connected computer gets an IP address from the DHCP server.
  • Make sure your SIM card doesn't need any custom APN's for the data connection.
  • If nothing of the above works - send me the troubleshoot file via private message.
EB.
by
I've tried all this and can't connect to internet but router is connected to vodafone4g help