FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
472 views 2 comments
by anonymous

Hello,

After upgrading from 02.04.01 to 02.04.3 I have the following errors and the interface is totally unusable:

500 Internal Server Error

Sorry, the server encountered an unexpected error.

/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:769: Invalid controller file found
The file '/usr/lib/lua/luci/controller/wireguard.lua' contains an invalid module line.
Please verify whether the module name is set to 'luci.controller.wireguard' - It must correspond to the file path!
stack traceback:
	[C]: in function 'assert'
	/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:769: in function 'createindex'
	/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:802: in function 'createtree'
	/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:434: in function 'dispatch'
	/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:158: in function *

A wireguard interface was configured using the supplementary packages available in version 02.04.1. I had to hack /usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua and reboot else even the interface qmimux0 wouldn't start... I had suggested before to put the optional packages in the firmware image but all the wireguard related files are empty.

How can I install wireguard manually ? opkg install kmod-wireguard fails with:

Installing kmod-wireguard (4.14.171+0.0.20190601-1) to root...
Downloading http://downloads.openwrt.org/releases/18.06.8/targets/ipq40xx/generic/packages/kmod-wireguard_4.14.171%2b0.0.20190601-1_arm_cortex-a7_neon-vfpv4.ipk
Collected errors:
* satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for kmod-wireguard:
*  kernel (= 4.14.171-1-ed22ce1902b4acb87959aec5cc14db6d)
* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package kmod-wireguard.

and so on for opkg install wireguard ...

This is urgent.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Could you please send me a troubleshoot file via private message when this error pops up?

EB.
by anonymous

No sorry I can't, I don't even reach the "login" phase, the interface is *totally* unusable.

I can ssh to the device only.

by anonymous

You can use ssh to generate the troubleshoot file.

Use command in SSH connection: sysupgrade -b /tmp/troubleshoot.tar.gz

Quit SSH connection, and connect and download the file with help of SCP: scp root@YourRouterIPaddress:/tmp/troubleshoot.tar.gz "C:/Users/YourWindowsUserName/Desktop"