FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
351 views 1 comments
by

Hi

My RUT950 keeps printing the following log messages "LAN cable is unplugged" "LAN cable is plugged in" in 10s-5m second intervals (thousands of messages per day). The messages don't stop after a reboot. There isn't actually anything plugged into the LAN1 slot. The firmware is up to date. What could be causing such behaviour?

Thanks

by anonymous

I appear to be having the same issue mentioned above on at least one if not more RUT240: FW ver.: RUT2XX_R_00.01.14.5

I have downloaded the troubleshoot file as well - if there is a specific person/group I can share that with?

R/

Ian

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

First of all, make sure there's nothing stuck in LAN1 port like pieces of metal, that could cause an unneeded current in the port. 

If there's nothing in there and it's clean please download troubleshoot file by navigating to System > Administration > Troubleshoot and next to Troubleshoot file click on Download button. Send it via private message to me.

EB.