FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
238 views 2 comments
by
I installed RUT850 in my car and I like to connect my car radio automatically via wifi to use internet when I start the engine.

Every time I start the car, the system ask me to do a login on the RUT web page. Once I do the login my device have internet connection.

How I can configure my RUT850 only with a WPA2 password to connect automatically my devices?

Regards

Stefano

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

Wifi should connect just fine and ask no further authentication after you inserted and connected with the authentication key.

You should probably look if you do not have Hotspot enabled, which then would ask you to log in separately to assign you to the user group. So be sure hotspot is disabled and you're just using a normal access point for your WiFi connection.

If you need any more information about the wireless configuration you find it here.

EB.

Best answer
by
Tanks!!

The problem was with the firewall rules.

With the default config it reject all the pakests.

Now is working !!
by anonymous
Glad you've solved your issue. Have a nice day!

EB.