FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
511 views 7 comments
by
Hello

I have powered up my new RUTX11 and inserted an Irish (Three Network) SIM.  The SIM is working on a telephone, but is showing as Unregistered on the RUTX11.  I have tried an alternative (UK) SIM, which does work and connects well to a different network.  The Three network is definitely working.  I updated the firmware already to RUTX_R_00.02.04.1.  The system was working fine in the UK.

Grateful for any help!

Best regards

Miles Delap

1 Answer

+1 vote
by anonymous

Hi,

Could you try scanning for operators manually? It might be that your operator is not initiating registering process or router itself doesn't want to register.

https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/view/RUTX11_Mobile#Network_operators

EB.

by
Hi Ernestas

Thanks for responding.  I've done that and can see the 3 Network.  I've tried selecting both 3G and 4G options, but nothing seems to have changed.  I've also restarted the router.   Any further ideas?

Best regards

Miles
by anonymous
Do you get any particular error when you try to connect to the operator? Maybe you could send me the troubleshoot file via private message? Make sure you send it after the error appears and do not restart the router before downloading the file.

EB.
by
I don't get an error message, it just doesn't connect.  I can send you the screen shot of the Network Status.  Would that help?  Not sure what the Troubleshoot file is, or how to PM you
by anonymous

Hi,

Any screenshot of the current situation would be helpful.

You can download troubleshoot file by navigating to System > Administration > Troubleshoot, there you will find a download button for it.

You cannot private message me while you're not registered on our forum. After you've successfully registered an account - click on my profile name which is on top of any comment that I made and you will be redirected to my profile page, there you will find a message button.

EB.

by anonymous
Thanks.  Have registered and will send something.
by anonymous
Hi Ernestas

Just checking you got the PM (upload is really slow here)?  Keen to sort this before the w/e if possible.

Best rgards

Miles
by anonymous
New firmware resolved the problem. Thanks Ernestas.