FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
419 views 3 comments
by anonymous
When a new profile is created it does not copy anything (expect of the router PW) to the new configuration profile.
This can be quite annyoing if you want to have a couple of profiles that only have minor differences in configuration.

You always have to go trough the whole router configuration to change everything again (and hope you don't forgett anything).

I would be a great feature that allows you to copy an existing configuration when creating a new profile.
by anonymous
Hi Geschan,

Did you manage to get doc on how to copy a profile to several routers (RUT950)

I believe fw RUT9XX_R_00.06.07.5  allows for it now?

Thanks

Gerhard Laubscher

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion. It is planned feature for next firmware release for RUT9xx series, but we are not sure if it will make to RUTXxx next firmware update.

Regards.
by anonymous
I stumbled upon this thread and just wanted to contribute with the firmware changelog mentions that this was implemented in RUT9XX_R_00.06.07.
by anonymous
Hi Bjorn,

Can you explain, or where in the wiki is the documentation to copy one profile to several routers (RUT950 - R_00.06.07.5)

Thanks,

Gerhard