FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
543 views 5 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

have registered for RMS a few weeks ago but not received the confirmation email, so I cannot proceed.

if I try to access, the system aske me to verify the email thrpough the message I have never received, and I cannot re-register because my email appears as already taken.

Anybody from Teltonika can help please?

I have already bought RMS token to use the service, so I need to fix the account registration problem.

Thanks for your support.

2 Answers

0 votes
by
Hi, Have you checked if the email didn't went to spam folder or your email provider is not blocking it ?
by anonymous
yes, I did. and there was no trace of it. I receive any sort of emails with that address.

I really need somebody from Teltonika to jump in and assist.
0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Could you give me an email you've registered on RMS?

Send it to me via private message.

EB.
by anonymous
I have sent you a private message with the details of  the email used to register.

Thanks.
by anonymous
Hi,

I got your message, will look into it ASAP.

EB.
by anonymous
I'm having the same problem, some users get the email, some don't. Resending doesn't appear to help and I can't find it in their spam folders.

Could you update this post with your findings please?
by anonymous
From now on you can resend confirmation emails. Try to login with the credentials and you should see the possibility to resend the email.

EB.