FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
827 views 16 comments
by anonymous
On EE in the UK with access to band 20. Band 3 in the area is saturated with a -6dB SINR but band 20 on my local cell I can get +6dB!

EE push you to use aggregation on band 20, with 1617 as main and 1761 as secondary. Same PCI. If I use common/4g to lock to my local favourite cell (PCI 168) on 6225 then it connects, but when it tries to aggregate with 1761 it fails and resets. I imagine this is because the NWLOCK restricts it to the frequency I locked it to. I then tried:

AT+QNWLOCK=\"common/4g\",2,6225,168,1761,168

To allow it both frequencies, but this also goes into a cycle of resets. Even with 1761 and 1617 which I know work as a CA pair (left in automatic this happens by default) in NWLOCK it doesn't work.

To lock onto my local cell in band 20 I use common/lte which works fine but doesn't support CA.

Is there a way I can lock the primary cell and then allow the secondary cell to work for CA? At the moment I can't see a way.

Thanks,

James

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Try using:

> AT+QNWLOCK="common/lte"

Command.

Also, you can try using these commands as example:

> “AT+QNWLOCK=“common/lte”,1,1749,0”
> “AT+QNWLOCK=“common/lte”,2,1749,226”
> “AT+QCAINFO”
> "AT+QENG=“neighbourcell”

This commands should allow you to lock to bands.
by anonymous
Thank you! Looking forward to it.

James
by
Hello basicmonkey,

Could we try arraging remote session to that RUTX12 when you encounter loop issue?
by anonymous
That would be great. Let's arrange a Zoom screenshare soon! When works for you? Can we switch to private message?
by anonymous
Hello,

For remote session we use Anydesk. Please contact me via private message.

For remote session, make sure RUTX12 is reachable from PC. PC should have putty installed and WinSCP.
by anonymous
Hi Vytautas,

I've been trying to catch you via PM. Can we please arrange this call soon?

Many thanks,

James