FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
528 views 4 comments
by
RUT240 LTE - cannot add device to RMS

I try to add a device to RMS but then get the response:

Device with identical MAC address is already registered.

Device with identical serial number is already registered

Mac: ---

Serial: ---

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Could you send me a receipt or any information regarding this device belonging to you?

Please send it via private message and I will remove the registered device from RMS.

EB.
by
Good day.

Unsure how to PM?

the device was purchased for use at my company Envirochem through a company called ESA Partner. They have since lost their contract and I purchased all equipment from them. I have drive in possession. Kindly find pic attached.

Regards

Peter Daley
by anonymous
Hi,

I've deleted or hidden all your sensitive information for security reasons. Also, thank you for this confirmation, I unregistered this device and you will be able to register it as your own.

Next time, use private messages to send such sensitive information. You can do it by registering on our forum and then clicking on my profile, where you will see a private message button.

EB.
by

Good day,

Thanks you for response.

Sorry about giving those details.

I tried to register but still says "Device already used'? Must i just give it some time boss?

PD

by anonymous
Hi again,

Could you create an account on this forum and send me MAC address via private message?

Thank you.

EB.