FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
363 views 0 comments
by anonymous

RUTX_R_00.02.04.3

Primary modem firmware version EG06ELAR04A03M4G

Secondary modem firmware version EG06ELAR04A03M4G

Issues:

1. RMS update does not work:

Initial connection is successful. Part of the information is updated in RMS, but not all. Manual update triggered in RMS does not work         and fails with a timeout.  Removing the device from RMS and disabling manged status on the router, rebooting and readding the device     doesn't work.

2. Custom dynDNS. 

I use freedns.com, which is not included in the dropdown selection, thus I need to use a custom URL, like                                    "http://freedns.afraid.org/dynamic/update.php?OW1hUFFkZWpuUDJ1WFB1***dmo6MTkzMTI0ODQ="

The input box does not allow this url as input:

3. I use one WLAN as WAN, however, if it looses connection, it does not automatically reconnect but remains in status "Not associated"

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

1. Could you send me your device serial number via private message. I will look further into RMS issue.

2. Latest firmware version have validation error when using custom DDNS. It will be fixed very soon. If you are in hurry there is workaround:

• Configure DDNS using any provider from drop list, but use your custom hostname, domain and login details.
  • Use commands : uci set ddns.myddns.service_name='freedns.afraid.org'uci commitluci-reload;

It is recommended to use DDNS from provided list to avoid unexpected issues with other providers.

3.  To avoid WLAN issues please navigate Network > Wireless and press Edit 2.4Ghz or 5Ghz interface. In general Setup select your wifi country code and try different channels: 

Regards.