I bought RUTX11 and for now I returned it, because I experienced unexpected behaviour.
Speed was not as expected, on balcony I had about 220mbit/s download speeds on my cell phone, whereas about 100-140mbit/s through RUTX11 with provided mobile antennas.
- apparently cell tower is located around 800m far away from me and I got signal strength about -80 on B3 1800MHz and -90 on B7 2600Mhz - would external antenna help with speeds? If so, what are your recommendation for outdoor antenna?
- while getting these speeds above 100mbit/s I experienced a couple of ping timeouts, I also find out that load average is above 2.5, it this normal behaviour?
- would bridge/passthrough mode help with offloading load average and therefore increase speed/stability?
- I don't really need WIFI/BT on RUTX11 (300e), but RUTX09 (270e) is just a little bit cheaper and I wonder if there can be any interference between wifi/bt and mobile signal on RUTX11 so RUTX09 will perform better?
- is CPU on RUTX11/RUTX09 capable of sustain high speeds (150-200mbit/s) with many connections (might be in bridge/passrthrough mode)?
Thank you very much.