FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
2,071 views 6 comments
by

Hi.

I am trying to add My RUT850 to RMS ith no success.

On the device's package I find serialnumber 1000333299 and WLAN MAC 001E4221320C

in the router's WebUI, under System → Administration → RMS

I find serialnumber 1000333299 and Router LAN MAC address 00:1e:42:21:32:0a

I have tried with both 00:1e:42:21:32:0a and 00:1E:42:21:32:0C in RMS

and it says Connecting to device but nothing nore happend.

On the router i have WLAN MAC 00:1E:42:21:32:0C

Should I use 00:1e:42:21:32:0a or 00:1E:42:21:32:0C in RMS.

Do I need a licence for using RMS ??

3 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

You need to use the LAN MAC (00:1e:42:21:32:0a in your case). You don't need a license if you're connecting for the first time. Each new device gets a free 30 day license.

However, at the moment RMS undergoing some major updates. According to this, RMS related disruptions are to be expected until January 8, 11 p.m. because of the update implementation.

by

Hi.

I now use MAC 00:1e:42:21:32:0a and my RUT850 say 

Connection State Connecting to profile tunnel

How can I get a license after free 30 days?.

br

Göran

by anonymous

I've looked up your device and the problem is that your company's name is a dot (.)

Changing the company's name would solve the issue. However, since this is your main company, you wouldn't be able to change it.

Would you like me to change your company's name? If so, what name should I change it to?

by
Hi.

I use this Router in my motorhome, and it is private not a Company but if you want you can call my Company goran.

What happend after my free 30 day ? how to get a licence and do you know the price.

br

Göran
by anonymous

We changed the company name, but it looks like the router is still offline. Perhaps there is also something wrong on the router's side. Can provide the router's Troubleshoot file? It can be downloaded from the router's WebUI, System → Administration → Troubleshoot section.

After the trial expires, you should contact your sales manager to purchase additional licenses. Where did you buy your router?

by
Hi.

How can I attach my troubleshooting file ?.

I buy it on a webstore www.senetic.se

br

Göran
by anonymous
You should contact Senetic in order to get more licences.

You can the upload system integrated in the comment system or use a service like https://wetransfer.com
0 votes
by

Hi.

I now use MAC 00:1e:42:21:32:0a and my RUT850 is still offline.

How can I get a license after free 30 days?.

br

Göran

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi again,

From now on there is an official resellers list where you can order licences. 

https://teltonika.lt/product/rms/#where_to_buy