FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
201 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

i've a RUT950 with 3.664 firmware. The router is used to send radiological image and this generates a lot of traffic (about 100-200Gb montly) .

From about 4 days I've noticed that if the traffic is low (like internet navigation or email),the router is up and running while, if they start to send radiological image, the router is unreachable and it becomes reachable only when stop to send image. time ago i found that this behavour was caused by a proces (limit_guard) that cosumed a lot of cpu and in fact,killing it, the router was fine but now i've just killed it but ther router is still have the same behavour.

i can try to update the firmware but there are any other suggestion?

thanks!

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

The software, which you are using is really old and it is highly recommended to update your device to the latest available one before doing any other troubleshooting.

Please update your device and let me know how it goes!

Regards,
Justin
by anonymous
Hi Justin,

i've the device and i'm going to upgrade bootloader (first) and after the firmware (i think with 5.00.5) but i wonder: can i go on with these steps? i ask this because the device is very old (the kernel version is 3.10.36).

Regards,

f