FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
630 views 4 comments
by anonymous

Hi,

I tried the SMS Gateway POST/GET function: with a browser it's working fine.

Target is, to send a SMS direct from a Siemens PLC with this POST/GET function. Therefore I tried this with a terminal program (see screenshot). I always get no response or bad request...

At another device (Nuki Smartlock) I have just implemented this function on the PLC and it is working fine.

Please give me support or is there another way to send SMS via Network direct form the PLC?

Kind regards from Austria - mm76

by
Hello,

Did you solve the problem?

I try to do the same with a Rockwell PLC, I've looked for documentation on how to comunicate using sockets but haven't found anything...
by anonymous
Hi,

no, I have no solution. I hope someone of Teltonika give us a response.

KR
mm76

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello!

Please tell me more about your solution.

If I understand correctly, you have a RUT950, a PLC is connected to it and you want to send requests with post / get to the PLC through the router so that it sends messages?

Correct me if I am wrong.

BR

Aliaksandr
by anonymous
Hi,

yes you are right.

POST/GET via browser is working, but not with terminal program or plc with a TCP socket.

Is there a simple TCP connection possible, that means router is TCP server an listen at a port for an TCP client?

KR - mm76
by anonymous
Hello!

Tested this connection. As you said, everything works through the browser, the device on the local network sends SMS on HTTP POST / GET request.

Also, requests go through and SMS is sent through many other applications (for example, Advanced REST Client), however, problems arise with the docklight scripting application. Have you tested this application with other devices / routers (not Teltonika)?

Did everything work correctly?

BR

Aliaksandr