FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
262 views 3 comments
by

Does anyone have a workaround for the issue I'm seeing below?

Please see attached screenshot. The fields entered were as follows:

1. Device type: RUT
  2. First parameter: MAC
  3. Tag: <selected one>
  4. Devices CSV File: same as just used to load a device
The errors are:
"The tag id must be an array" (but it was straight from a select widget?)
"The selected first parameter is invalid" (but it was straight from a dropdown?)

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Could you try a different approach?

Please go to Manage Tag(s) instead of Assign tags to device list and try assigning or overwriting the tags from there.

EB.
by
Hi EB,

Thanks for your answer. I can set tags based on search results but that does not directly solve the problem.

We have thousands of devices and we are batch adding/removing tens or hundreds at a time for firmware flashing in a warehouse stock refresh. I need to bulk set tags on each of the newly added devices so we can report correctly and clean up afterwards.

In order to do that through Manage Tags I need to create a new table preset which includes the "Created At" field. I can then sort on that field, select all devices manually (you cannot search or filter on Created At by date range or perform a shift-multiselect in the table!) then choose Manage Tags once you've clicked on tens or hundreds of devices.

Very time consuming but everything can be done manually.

If the bulk functionality was working this would take about 10 seconds so I was hoping for an alternate bulk approach.
by anonymous
Hi,

The .csv insertion is now fixed. Please check if you still encounter the same issue.

EB.
by
Thanks EB, I can confirm the bug is now fixed with the bulk functionality.

Thanks!