FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
630 views 5 comments
by anonymous
I have at system up an running with RUTX09 routers using a wireguard VPN network.

Since the last firmware update the wireguard package is no longer available.

I'm willing to downgrade to a previous version to get WG up and running again, but it appears that this is no longer available for download on the teltonika website either. Can someone help me with a download link for the wireguard package?

1 Answer

+1 vote
by anonymous
Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience but the WireGuard package is temporarily removed until some critical issues are fixed. Thank you for your patience.

Best regards.
by
Seriously, what a shame again. Just found out that after updating Wireguard is gone. And again no Wireguard, first Teltonika promotes from the end of 2019 that Wireguard is implemented in all devices, then it seems it's not but still in all specs. Then after a lot of discussions fake promises of Teltonika with a lot of delays it finally arrives in June. And now you guys managed to break it. Its really really really really unprofessional. And I hope a wake-up call for others to think twice before buying a device from this B category brand!

Removing it so it breaks the connection between the cars and the server is really really really retarded. There is zero mention that this is removed in the changelog! So for my cars it worked perfectly without any "critical" issues, removing it is a critical issue! NEXT TIME MENTION THIS.
by anonymous
Is there any update on when wireguard will be available again?
It was also working without problems for me before it was removed.
by anonymous
I'm in the similar situation here. It's almost two months without VPN. Resolution of this issue should get highest priority.
by anonymous
Hello,

I just updated the query for our RnD team and hopefully will get an answer on when Wireguard on RUTX series devices will be available again. We apologize for any inconvenience you are experiencing right now.

Regards.
by anonymous
Hello, I have an update. Wireguard will be re-released with a 2.6 firmware update which is planned for December. If someone is in hurry, please send me a private message. I will give you a test version of the firmware that supports fixed wireguard and package itself. We apologize for any inconvenience, but there was a critical issue before with wireguard package in our RUTX routers.

Best regards.