FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
309 views 3 comments
by anonymous
After requested update of FW and Modem FW my SIM Modem does not work anymore. All 5 signal srength LED are blinking and noc Modem FW Version information is available.

Where can I get a new Modem FW update?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Could you tell me how did you try to update your modem? Was it through CLI or through WebUI? Did you do it right and the process finished successfully?

Also, please attach screenshots of the issue you're seeing right now.

EB.
by

Hi,
I selected the server update via WebUI. 

I didn't get an error message. First it run all updated but after a while I didn't get SIM Access with following view:

In addition the Status Screen shows for all rows "n/a".

Restart of Modem is also not possible

by anonymous
Would you be willing to do a remote session? If yes, please write to me via private message when it would be possible for you to do it tomorrow or Monday next week.

EB.
by anonymous
I am also having the same problem since the update. In addition, I’m not getting any status info on the overview screen. Any attempt at looking at any of the modem screens causes the webUI to lag quite a bit. Any help would be great!

Thanks!