FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
469 views 3 comments
by

Where can I select the Ntrip function to send ntrip data to the rs232 port? I had it configured but after a firmware upgrade I can't find it anymore.

Normally I could select it at serial type. But it isn't showing anymore, should I enable something first?

by

So I updated to latest version: TRB1_R_00.02.05.1  also tried a few different older ones but it isn't showing anymore? Is there someone with any idea what I am doing wrong? Bought this router because it should support NTRIP out over rs232 but it's pretty useless now. 

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Could you give me the version that you previously used and NTRIP was there, and the version you're using right now?

EB.
by
Now I use: TRB1_R_00.02.05.1 i don't know what the old version was, it was pretty old.
by

NTRIP works version TRB142X_R_00.01.06.1. After flash to any new firmware and click Services\RS232 NTRIP field showed very shortly but any NTRIP function can't choose. Now i use TRB1_R_00.02.05.2.

How to solve this NTRIP problem??