FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
280 views 3 comments
by anonymous
sim connecting with data in pepwave router and mobile phone just fine. APN settings basic.... pp.vodafone.co.uk /wap/wap.

at al loss as to why after complete reboots and calls to vodafone support.  Could IMEI be blocked by teletonika? has worked fine for two years.

thanks
by

If it helps here's a screencap of my RUT240 with firmware 1.13 mobile config page.

I am in UK on Vodafone.

Config Page

I'm new to mobile broadband as a home solution but don't some phone providers not like you using a SIM sold for a "phone" as a purely "mobile download" SIM and end up blocking the SIM when they realise you are using it for mobile broadband.

They want you to purchase their "mobile broadband" specific SIM solution. i.e. at the moment that is Vodafone's unlimited data monthly contract SIM at about £35 per month.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

A few questions.

• Was it working alright before with firmware 1.12.3 ?
  • Have you tried manually connecting to the operator?
  • Are your antennas tightly screwed in?
Let me know, thank you.

EB.
by
HI EB

No it had failed on previous firmware too (2018 vintage) hence we upgraded firmware.Sim worked when moved to Pepwave using same 3G/4G mast.

Tried manual config with all permutations of settings including factory resets and firmware reloads.

Antennas are tight and show 2 or 3 bar in same spot where Pepwave works.

ON old formware there T

there were a few days of outages on vodafone mast but this is restored now. Could the IMEI be blocked? Vodafone said they can't check this as manufacturer controls IMEI.

I have set up several RUT 240 on O2 and VF. Any help appreciated.
by anonymous
You could check that if you insert another operator SIM into RUT240. If it connects successfully - might be that something wrong from the operator side. Have you set-up a manual APN? Does the event log show that it connects to operator somehow?

EB.