FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,665 views 6 comments
by anonymous

Hello.

Days ago i'm request help to fix some problem of my All New RUT950. This unit can't works fine with remote monitoring system (RMS)

Some guy ask about Serial number, but nothing happens after this request.

The router still with message : Connection State: "Connecting to profile tunnel"

The router have good internet, i have ping to rms.teltonika.lt

Please, help me about this issue.

Thanks in advance

Cristian

Status

Management status Enabled
Connection state Connecting to profile tunnel
Router serial number 1100951622
Router LAN MAC address 00:1e:42:18:b6:b6
Internet connection Available

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

The issue must be originating from the router's Firmware, because I can't see anything wrong with the device from the RMS point of view (except that it is offline).

To help determine what the issue might be, please provide the router's Troubleshoot file. It can be downloaded from the WebUI, System → Administration → Troubleshoot section.

The Troubleshoot file contains the router's logs and configuration files. Any passwords present in the configuration will be blurred out automatically in the Troubleshoot file, but some other info (like phone numbers) will be visible. If your router's configuration contains any such info, I recommend removing it before downloading the Troubleshoot file and uploading it here.
Best answer
by anonymous
okay.

Please, tell me email to send you this report

Thanks
by anonymous
I sent you a private message.
by anonymous
Okay.
The file was uploaded. I respond your private message.
by anonymous
Hello - I have the same issue - can anyone advice what the issue was initially?
Internet-Connection is available
I can ping the server
Port does not seem to be blocked
Thanks a lot
Albert
by anonymous

Albert

I receive this comment by vendor:

"Your router has very poor connectivity so it was able to make a connection with RMS but not able to exchange security certificates. The whole exchange is about 4 KB big and due to poor connectivity the router and RMS were not able to fully send/receive the files...

However, for your specific case I recommend reviewing why your connection is that bad:
- Have attached the provided antennas to your router?

- Is there a possibility to place the router in another location where connectivity may be better? "

Hope this comments are usefull to your issue.

Bye

by anonymous
Hello!

In my case the issue was different - I think that my router was previously registered with another company and therefore could not register with RMS.

I placed a support request and this issue was fixed immediately.

KR
Albert