· How do you measure the RUT240 speed? Please perform tests by connecting only one device to the wired LAN port.
· What is real speed your Internet provider supports at that area? Try inserting the same SIM card in another device and run speed test.
· Check the signal strength on the menu Status > Network > Mobile. This article is an overview of recommended signal strength levels for different mobile service modes. Make sure the signal level is excellent or good.
· Run speed test by using default Teltonika antennas. Make sure you have connected both: MAIN and AUX.
· Please reset device, then repeat speed test using default configuration. When finished, you can restore the previous settings if you have previously saved the backup file (menu System> Administration> Backup).