FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
190 views 0 comments
by
Hello,

We got over 20 RUT955 units connected with RMS. Behind every RUT is a camerasystem connected with a NVR, 4 cameras and a PLC. Unfortonately the connections via RMS are very unstable.

- Cant reach device (login-page of device wont load, several refreshes and it comes) -> via remote HTTPS

- I have to use the legacy-mode because the new RMS gives errors and dont load -> Via Device -> Remote access

- When i finally have a connection: it wont show videofootage from the devices (cameras and NVR)

All the devices are from Dahua. When i reach the devices via LAN of VPN, everything works fine.

What did i miss in the configurations?

kind regards,

Menno

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Could you please give some screenshots of what you get right now and explain what is working, and then also attach screenshots of how it supposed to work. Then I can give this information to RnD team so they could examine it and fix it as it supposed to be.

EB.