FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
385 views 2 comments
by

Hi,

I have a Vodafone sim card in my Teltonika RUT955. I have a windows computer I need to port forward 3389 for remote desktop. Could you please tell which source zone I should choose from as This is a sim card supplying the internet.

Thank you

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi

Select default source zone - wan. More information on the link here.

Regards.

by
thank you for the response. The External port number would that be 3389 or is that for the internal? Sorry looks like there 2 different port numbers for external and internal?

Cheers
by anonymous

Hello.

You need to enter any external port, internal IP address and internal port of the device you are trying to connect to.

Example:

Then make sure the router has a public address. After, open remote access via the Internet. Go to the tab  System-> Administration-> Access Control and enable remote HTTP access. To verify, try entering the WebUI through the public IP address. If all is well, your port forwarding rule should work.

Regards.

0 votes
by anonymous

You can also have another port if you use port forwarding. The private port is 3389 as noted above unless you change it and the public port can be anything. I have my setting of 10000, so when I connect using Remote Desktop Connection I have to enter mycomputer.com:10000

hill climb racing