FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
290 views 4 comments
by anonymous
Hello All,

I have an RUT950 and i have the APN set to manual, however after powering the router off to move it to another location, upon powering it back on the APN changes by itself so I have to login and re-enter the details. Anyone come across this before? The FW is upto date.

thanks

Chris

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Have you noticed maybe if other settings are gone after moving? Does it still lose the settings if you cut off the power from the router? Do you have any particular configuration/scripts running on your device that might change these settings?

EB.
by anonymous
It just seems to be the APN,

Yes if power is cut the APN reverts back to default.

We have a custom config on the router, however this hasnt affected any other settings
by anonymous
Could you please reset your router default factory settings and see if the issue persists?

EB.
by
Same problem after resetting to factory settings

after been powered off for an hour or more, it looses the APN
by anonymous

As there weren't any issues reported like that, could you also please try updating your firmware again through the bootloader menu?

On how to enter the bootloader menu, you should find information here: Bootloader menu - Teltonika Networks Wiki

Just flash the newest version through it again and see if the issue still persists.

EB.