FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
292 views 4 comments
by anonymous

Hi, my RMS account has deleted my device and licences at latest update. I bought new licenses now but unfortunately adding a new device (RUT955) will show up with an error message "Device with identical serial number is already registered." and "Device with identical MAC address is already registered." Serial no: 1001067359 MAC : .............D:89 Could you please check? Thanks and best regards

by anonymous
Hi all, same issue here with my RUT240. Who to reach out for help?

merci

Mitch

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you elaborate more about that incident when RMS deleted your licenses and device? When you run out of credits, RMS does not delete the device. Could you check if you are able to see this device by navigating Services > Management tab in the RMS? I checked the system myself and the device is registered but has disabled the Service feature. Once you look into it, let me know.

Best regards

by anonymous

Good morning, 

Regarding the timeline I think the Licenses and the device has been disappeared when the software update of RMS has been launched. I would estimate ist was in April/June 2020

Unfortunately no device is available in the Services > Management tab. See screenshot attached

by anonymous
I have removed all the traces of this device in the system. Please try to add it again to the RMS.

Best regards.
by anonymous
Thanks now its registered again