FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
456 views 1 comments
by
Hi,

we have several devices on different sites and we would like to add them to RMS now. Unfortunately we did not note the LAN MAC, just IMEI, S/N etc.

Is it possible to request the LAN MAC of RUT240 via SMS Status request?

2 Answers

+1 vote
by anonymous
Hi,

Unfortunately, that is not possible as UCI does not return MAC address and there is no SMS utility to return this hardware information, but I would be happy to assist you and manually find the MAC addresses of your devices. Please send serial codes or IMEIs to me via private message and I will find the MAC addresses of these devices shortly.

EB.
by anonymous
Hi Ernestas (or other Teltonika help)

Could you also help me with retrieving a few MAC's?
Due to the AT&T firmware we have a couple of RUT240 in Alaska that we deployed before we started to registre S.No and MAC, that will need the update soon :-(
0 votes
by anonymous
Send an SMS to the device with text "<router_password> monitoring_status" and you'll receive an answer with LAN MAC Addr and serial number.
(tested on RUT-240 with FW RUT2XX_R_00.01.14.5).