FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,507 views 4 comments
by

I have an RUT 950 and bought a new license but it will not connect

It just keeps showing 

Connection state Connecting

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello Tom,

Would it be possible to get a remote session (anydesk) directly to your router or at least to know the serial number and company where it is added ?
by anonymous
If it will be possible please PM me.
by anonymous
Good morning, is possible to take a check to my router RUT 950, i'm in the same state new license, 12 month but don't work rms is enabled, server rms.teltonika.lt port 15000, but nothing.

Thnak you.
by
Was there any updates about what was the problem? I got Rut950 from 2017 what i tried to connect to the RMS with no success. I dont yet have a license but im trying to use trial period. I dont know if someone have used it already or no. Rut950 can access to internet but still RMS section says that "connecting to server". Could this be cause of licensing or something else? Im trying to use rms.teltonika.lt with default port 15000 and also tried port  15009 which appeared in Teltonika´s wiki. Can i try something else or should i directly buy licenses?
by anonymous

Hi,

First of all, please update your device to the latest firmware if you still haven't done so.

After that head over to your RMS settings in WebUI and make sure you're connecting to:

rms.teltonika.lt and port: 15009

If you're still unable to connect - check the RMS account that you have the device added to your company and the company has any credits left to be used for monitoring.

Let me know if you have any difficulties.

EB.