FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,466 views 5 comments
by
I have a router RUT950, series GG12C0, serial07787334, HW rev. 0808, with some problems.
I have upgrated the firmware to the last version 5.03.4 and the bootloader to the 3.0.1 but it doesn’t work.
Disappeared 4G(LTE) on Service mode – Mobile Configuration.
Which is the last version of firmware I can install in this router?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

The last version is 00.05.04. Click here to download it.

by
This firmaware 00.05.04 doesn't work with this model
by
/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:202: Failed to execute cbi dispatcher target for entry '/admin/system/wizard/step-mobile'.
The called action terminated with an exception:
/usr/lib/lua/luci/cbi.lua:136: Unable to read UCI data: network_3g
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'assert'
        /usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:202: in function 'dispatch'
        /usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:78: in function </usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:78>

500 Internal Server Error

Sorry, the server encountered an unexpected error.

/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:202: Failed to execute cbi dispatcher target for entry '/admin/system/wizard/step-mobile'.
The called action terminated with an exception:
/usr/lib/lua/luci/template.lua:17: Failed to execute template 'cbi/map'.
A runtime error occured: /usr/lib/lua/luci/template.lua:17: Failed to execute template 'cbi/nsection'.
A runtime error occured: /usr/lib/lua/luci/template.lua:17: Failed to execute template 'cbi/ucisection'.
A runtime error occured: /usr/lib/lua/luci/template.lua:17: Failed to execute template 'cfgwzd-module/ListValue'.
A runtime error occured: [string "/usr/lib/lua/luci/view/cfgwzd-module/ListVa..."]:12: bad argument #1 to 'match' (string expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'assert'
        /usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:202: in function 'dispatch'
        /usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:78: in function 

by anonymous
Was this unit working before with any other Firmware version ?
by
Yes, firmware version 00.03.206
by
Just to add to this. I have been running 00.04.161 for a while now just using the 3G/4G connection.

I've always had issues when running the unit in Station Mode to use the Wireless for WAN. It would connect but my Access Point would periodically drop out. This hasn't been an issue as i've always used 4G. However yesterday i needed to reconfigure my WAN connection to use the Wireless. I therefore decided to do something about it. Having found there was a much newer version of the firmware  (00.05.40) i installed it and i could not get anything to connect (4G or Wireless as WAN). After several reboots and resets i rolled back to 00.05.03.4 and still no luck. Eventually i rolled back to 00.04.161 which puts me back to square one so it seems like this latest firmware has some bugs.

When i get a chance i'll work my way through each of the firmware versions inbetween and see when the problem disappears