FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
292 views 2 comments
by
For our next Project, we like use a TRB140’s to send SMS over the HTTP Interface.

Since the last Firmware, this works great (including german special chars)!

Reply will be passed through HTTP back to the Server – everything works great.

We only miss SMS Delivery Reports (for Sending) this could be reported trough HTTP Forwarding interface, any chance to get this Feature in Future?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Could you go into more detail about this function? Do you want a delivery report with a message that includes did operator successfully sent your message? Or I understood it wrong?

EB.
by anonymous

I also miss the option of a delivery report. I need to make sure (as far as possible) that the SMS has gone through.

Getting some kind of ID returned when sending, that later can be used to query delivery result would be just as good.

Also, what are the possible response codes from sms_send? If I send to an invalid number, I still get OK as response.

<!--[if gte mso 9]> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]> Normal 0 21 false false false en-SE X-NONE AR-SA <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Normal tabell"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:8.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:107%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Arial; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} <![endif]-->

by anonymous
Dear Ernestas

Very sorry for my late Reply - my user was probably deleted and i didnt get any notice about your reply.

To clarify my question: one off a big feature of SMS are delivery reports, wich idicate that a sms is delivered to receipient.

Other geteways sending back a message-id as answer to sms the orginal get request to send sms (trb send just "OK")

If the SMS delivery report gets in (on gateway), this delivery report (timestamp) and original message-id will forwared (to http). so its very easy integrate delivery reports to database etc.

Thank you
Daniel