FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
479 views 4 comments
by

Hi

I just installed my new RUTX11.

After the initial wizard it works perfect. Connecting to mobile 4G with high speed.

I then disconnected the power supply to move the router. When connecting power again it did not connect to mobile. Power led and LAN led lighted. No Wifi. And I can't reboot it.

I unplugged the power for 10 min. Then it starts up fine again when connected the power.

The procedure can be repeted with the same error and solution. But I need it to handle this itself without me unplugging it.

Any idea how to solve this?

Magnus

by anonymous
The RUTX11 was returned on the waranty.

It was a fast service action and the unit was returned and now work extremely well.

/Magnus

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, 

Regarding the issue, you are having. There is one function of the router where you can restart not the device but the modem only when it has no network connectivity. You may refer to this link: RUTX11 Auto Reboot - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com) 

Let say you will do the ping reboot to google DNS 8.8.8.8 once the device is not able to reach the said IP address you can execute an action to reboot/restart the modem or the mobile connection. 

Also could you test the device without using the Auto APN functionality if there are any changes.

Regards,
Jerome

by anonymous
I tried to remove the Auto APN but with no success.

It seems that the RUTX11 does not boot at all. I only get the pwr green led and the connected cable LAN blinking yellow. At normal startup the other leds goes green on and of but nothing of that happends.

I also tried to restart the router by pressing the small button but no success. This works good when I got it up and running.

So, maybe the problem is not the mobile modem, put the boot process since the wifi is also not working.

/Magnus
by anonymous

Hello, 

Could you try doing this method: RUTX11 Device Recovery Options - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)
Re-flash the firmware via bootloader mode. Also may i know if the device is reachable? 

Regards,
Jerome

by anonymous

The RUTX11 is updated to latest FW RUTX_R_00.02.06 but the problem remains.

When having a power loss of more then 3 min it starts up and is reachable over wifi. I have also added it to RMS.

Magnus