I am having my guys do the following to prep the routers for deployment:
1. Connect the WAN port to the office lan, laptop to any lan port,
2. Point browser to 192.168.1.1,
3. login and change the password to XXXXXXXX,
4. Open the CLI,
5. Ping www.yahoo.com to confirm connectivity via the office LAN,
6. opkg update,
7. opkg install ip-full --force-overwrite
8. opkg install openssh-sftp-server
9. Connect to router using filezilla using sftp,
10. copy up the following files:
Those edited files for each individual site should bring the router up after reboot and it should connect to its proper IPSec tunnel and should just work.
Is there anything I am missing?
Am I over simplifying this?
Are there any of those files that should be left to the local router only?
Can I damage the router by copying up edited version of those files?