FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
259,241 views 1 comments
by

Hello,

For testing purposes, I want to test the switch back to primary SIM card using data limit condition only

I have set data limit on SIM1 which is the primary  (100MB) and data limit on SIM2 (200MB)

Once data limit of SIM1 has been reached, router switch to SIM2. Until now all is ok. 

But how can I test switch back once SIM2 data limit has been reached ? As SIM1 has alrady reached data limit, I think that switch back will not happen until a new period has started right ? For example, on SIM1, if I set Period : Month and Start : 1, and if we are 01/01/2021, a new period will happen on 01/02/2021 and so switch back will not happen until this date right ?

What I tried : Once I was on SIM2, and before to reach data limit of SIM2, I tried to clear data limit on SIM1 but this had the effect to go back to SIM1 

Thanks for your help ! 

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

You need to wait until the end of the period you specified in order to return to the main SIM card. You cannot reset the data limit on an inactive interface.

Regards.
by
OK. Thank you Igor