FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
215 views 0 comments
by
I have created a port forwarding rule. I do not have public IP on my SIM but I configured DDNS service and now can see current public IP and can use hostname to connect.

My rule is simple request to port 1200 I forward to 162.168.1.12:1200. Rule is enabled. But I cannot access it. I looked and I see other rules in other tabs like traffic rules. May be I need to add something to General settings or Traffic rules tab? I am not very good and networking< I am sorry if it is obviouse question. Before I used TP-Link and it worked like this, just add port forward rule.

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello.

Make sure the router has a public address. Then open remote access via the Internet (System-> Administration-> Access Control) and enable remote access via HTTP. To test, try logging into the WebUI with a public IP address. If everything is ok, your port forwarding rule should work.

Best regards.

0 votes
by
check your IP adress visible in the net (monip.org for example) and verify if this is the adress of your router.