FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
225 views 0 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

I am using a RUT955 with the latest firmware (RUT9XX_R_00.06.07.5). I configured GPS and the AVL Tab to send the actual position to my server which is running Traccar. Everything works like a charme. At the bottom of the AVL Settings Tab in my Router WEB UI, I checked the options "Send GSM Signal" and "Send analog input". So in Traccar I can see the Signal Strength of the Router as well as the battery voltage in my car. So far so good.

In the LAN of the router, there is a raspberry pi, which is connected to several sensors (e.g. temperature, humidity, ...). I want to add these sensor values to the AVL Message string, that is sent from the Router to my server.

And that is my question: How can I achieve that? Where in the system of the router is this AVL Data constructed?

Please help :-)

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

This part of the code is only changeable to RnD, so this would require software changes and I'm pretty sure they would cost too.

If you're still interested in this feature, please contact our sales managers and you can consult them further about this functionality.

EB.