FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
154 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

I have a RUT955 and use the RMS portal to remote access and manage the unit.

I now configured remote HTTP in RRM to connect to a device that is connected over WiFi to the RUT955.

The device webpage loads, but no variable data is shown in the web interface. Instead it shows “connecting” in the variable fields en the page flashes every second.

The device has the ability to use MQTT. Should that be activated?

When I’m physically near the RUT955 I can use an iPad to connect to the RUT955 over WiFi and then connect to the devices IP adres. In that case I do get the same web page but with all the variable data.

Advice would be appreciated.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Could you paste screenshots of how the webpage should look and what data should be shown, and then paste the screenshot of what it shows you on RMS.

EB.
by anonymous

The picture below is from the running device connected to the RUT955 over WiFi and taken on a laptop connected also to the RUT955 over WiFi 

The picture below is trough remote HTTP

by anonymous
Thank you.

Please send me the serial number of the router that is connected to RMS via private message and the IP and login credentials of the HTTP service you're running behind it.

EB.