FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
147 views 0 comments
by
RUT240
RUT2XX_R_00.01.13.3

At first I can acces the RUT240 from internet perfectly, port forwarding works OK and I can access to devices in my home network. But sometimes access from internet is lost, after few minutes or hours. Acces to internet still works well. Public IP remains the same all the time.

But then I login via WebUI to RUT240 from home network to 192.168.1.254 and select >Network >Mobile -setting page, I can acces the RUT240 from internet again.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

First of all, could you please describe your issue in more detail? As I understood your fact that internet connection drops after a few hours go against this:

Acces to internet still works well. Public IP remains the same all the time.

So does your internet connection disappear fully?

• Can you still access the router through Public IP after the connection to the internet has been lost?
  • What does WebUI say when you assume that internet connection dropped?
  • How do you fix the issue? Do you restart the modem or you fix it somehow the other way?
  • Do you have APN set correctly?
  • Do you use any manual settings like band selection?
  • Do you have a good signal quality?
  • Have you tried other SIM cards?
Please let me know.
EB.