FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
254 views 4 comments
by
Hi,

I'm currently installing OpenVPN on a PC, a RUT-240 and a TRB-140. The TRB-140 is in latest version (TRB1_R_00.02.06.1)and it seems to not having CIPHER AES-265-GCM available. Is anybody know if it will be available in a future release ?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

I have just checked TRB and RUTX devices myself and could not find this cipher too. I have forwarded this information to the RnD department and will inform you once I get an answer.

Best regards.
Best answer
by anonymous
I got an update from our RnD team regarding this cipher. It will be added in the future firmware release and should make into the next major update.

Regards.
by
Hello,

For me on the RUT-240 it's available and have bein added previously since an official  firmware release, but not for the TRB-140 in the latest version. If the Dev team have give you one version for the TRB, do you think i can have beta version for test? Anyway thanks for your forwarding the informations to the Dev team.
by anonymous
Hi,

It is known that both RUT2 and RUT9 do have this cipher, so this change will only affect  TRB and RUTX devices. It is unclear when exactly our RnD team prepare a test version of this fix, but I will be able to share it with you. Also, it looks like the next major update to the firmware will be huge, so please do not expect it very soon.

Best regards.
by
Thanks a lot for these informations!

Best regards!