FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+6 votes
2,988 views 17 comments
by
Will RutOS support wireguard?
by anonymous
I would also like to know if this is still planned for May. We have several Ru955 that we would like to use With Wireguard.
by
Noticed we now have Wireguard but as a server only, not able to connect outbound to central Wireguard server. Useless to me.

1 Answer

+2 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

It was not planned yet, but it will be most likelly implemented in a few month period.
by anonymous
Awesome! I switched to wireguard for most of my vpn connections.
by
Hi

just installed my new RUT950 and had the same question. Any updates on when it will happen?
by anonymous
Would also like to see this available on RUTOS. Took delivery of an RUTX09, great device, and this would make it perfect.
by anonymous
Hello,

There are plans to implement wireguard for RUTX09 as well. It should come out together with package manager functionality.
by
Is there any update on the wireguard implementation? Would love to see that feature.
by anonymous
Hello,

Wireguard will be added to all Teltonika's devices which have package manager 2020 may.
by anonymous
Is this still planned for May 2020? Desperate to get Wireguard on the fleet of RUT950's.
by anonymous
I would also like to know if this is still planned for May. We have several Ru955 that we would like to use With Wireguard.
by anonymous
Hello,

Nothing has changed, it is planned to release the Wireguard support this month.
by
It’s June now. Any update on WireGuard?
by anonymous
Hi,

WireGuard is going to be released with the new RutOS firmware tomorrow.

EB.
by
That will makes it July. Let’s see what happens tomorrow
by anonymous
August and still nothing
by anonymous

Hi,

It is available. Update your device and check the package manager, you will find WireGuard there.

Please check firmware downloads page before expressing discontent.

EB.

by anonymous

If you read my previous post you’ll see I’m waiting for WireGuard for our RUT950 fleet. Still no firmware update available.