FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
246 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Firmware version RUT9XX_R_00.06.07.5
Firmware build date 2021-01-28, 13:55:15
Kernel version 3.18.44
Bootloader version 3.2.6

When updating the firmware, I did *not* select to keep the settings. 

Two * 4G SIM cards (Telia + Tele2 (Sweden)), with unlimited data. Very good signal and connection on both subscriptions and have good speeds (between 100 mbit/s and 130 mbit/s). I have no wired WAN where I live. 

One to two times a day, the connection goes down and won't come back until I reboot the RUT950. Rebooting the modem only, re-registering, or restarting the connection does nothing. Switching between Sim1 and Sim2 have no function at all in this scenario. 

I have now (two times) done a reset to factory from the GUI and followed the guide. I have also used the HW reset button once. None of the methods have solved the problem. 

So. Anyone have a solution? Or do I bite the bullet and trash the RUT950 and buy another device / brand? From what I can read it looks like Teltonika doesn't take the customers seriously at all. 

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Sorry for the issues you're facing, most of the time modem restart should help if it was a connection issue.

Could you wait till you lose connection again and download troubleshoot file after it happens? Send it to me via private message once you have it downloaded.

EB.
by anonymous
Hi,

I am also facing the same problem.

My router working properly for over a year now. But suddenly a month ago started to disconnect and the only solution is to rebbot in order to have connection back.

I setup daily restart but still have the same issue.

It is possible to send you the troubleshoot file in order to see how can i solve this problem?

I will be grateful if you could help me.