FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
175 views 0 comments
by anonymous

Mobile  image

SIM card slot in use: SIM 1

Data connection state Disconnected
IMEI XXXXX
IMSI XXXXX
ICCID XXXXX
Sim card state Ready
Signal strength -59 dBm
Cell ID XXXXX
RSRP -87 dBm
RSRQ -11 dB
SINR 15.5 dB
Operator O2 - UK
Operator state Registered (home)
Connection type 4G (LTE)
Connected band LTE BAND 1
Bytes received * N/A
Bytes sent * N/A

3 Weeks ago my RUT955 stopped sharing data, I checked everything but even the lights show the signal on MAX.

This was with the EE network - Unlimited Data Plan.

I switched it to SIM2, exactly the same thing, MAX signal, but I can't get an ethernet or WiFi connection from the router.

I put 3 network SIM - Unlimited Data Plan in slot one, everything MAX signal, no data getting routed, switched to slot 2, same.

Tried the same process with O2 - Unlimited Data Plan, same deal.

All of these sims have been since confirmed to work on tablets, mobile phones and other 4G / 5G routers without fail.

On the RUT955 I've tried auto APN, manual from ISP, same.

I've flashed the router with the latest Factory FW, no change. Everything points to a good signal to the carrier but the Data isn't getting routed to the ethernet or WiFi.

My main concern is that it was working perfectly for months on EE and 3 and one day it just stopped working but tells me all signals are fine.

Please help!

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

First of all,

- Check if you do not have any manual selected configurations done on your router.

- Try to ping outside network in CLI, e.g ping 8.8.8.8

- Make sure you're using provided APN, Network > Mobile and choose Custom APN

- Do all SIMs are working with routers? It might be that ISP needs to enable working with router modems functionality.

- Is there anything abnormal in logs that you see?

EB.