FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
980 views 2 comments
by
hello, i have a rut950, it seems to be locked, it only turns on power indicator and lan3 indicator even if nothing is connected. I tried to restart it or enter the boot menu, but it remains locked

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

This unit most likely has a hardware issue and should be sent to repairs, thus you need to contact your sales manager.
by
Hi

I've just retrieved a unit I left on a customer site as a backup option last year and I have this exact same behaviour (and the PSU also appears to be dead = 0V output).

Unfortunately, while the unit was sat with the customer the warranty expired (bought nov 2016) is this fault likely to be worth repairing or am I just going to have to throw it away? :\
by anonymous
Hello,

Even if device is out of warranty it should still be cheaper to fix it with RMA procedure that buying a new device. Thus, I would suggest to contact your sales manager at first.