FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
853 views 8 comments
by
hello,

we have upgraded the router with te latest firmware version

we have more then 200 of these routers placed by our customers

when our maintenance worker wants to get internet from the router to load software o.e

the dont get internet from te router

is there an upgraded or fixed firmware version available at the moment??

we really getting trouble right now if we cannot fix this problem soon

kind regards

r.d.

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

There is a bit too little information about your setup, but I think you are using the mobile network in your routers and they went offline after the update? Also, please mention which firmware version was used before and what settings you have configured

Regards.
by

Hello,

The firmware that worked rut9xx_R_00.03.770 The firmware we have now rut9xx_R_00.06.1

I also have checked the other answers on wiki Teltonika And I don not really see a solution Or maybe I don’t understand it very well

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Rick Driessen

by
Hello,

The firmware that worked rut9xx_R_00.03.770 The firmware we have now rut9xx_R_00.06.1

I also have checked the other answers on wiki Teltonika And I don not really see a solution Or maybe I don’t understand it very well

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Rick Driessen
by anonymous
Hi,

You had very old firmware in your router installed and the current one is still not the latest. Could you please install RUT9XX_R_00.06.07.5 via the bootloader menu? Please follow this link for the instructions: https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/view/RUT9xx_Firmware_via_The_Bootloader_Menu
0 votes
by anonymous
Hi Rick,

we have the same here with the latest firmware.

It seems that if the rut is connected via 4G it does not work anymore.

Switching to 2G+3G let the LAN devices connect again.

This is very strange as the RUT is connected via 4G and showing the WAN IP and everything.

It's just not routing the traffic. Can you check if you can connect as well if you change to 2G+3G mode?

Best regards

Lars
by
you are right

when we connect it with 2G+3G, then there is an internet connection

when we place it back to 3G+4G internet is gone

fine to know, but it isnt a solution
by anonymous
Indeed this is giving me nightmares as 3G will be switched off this summer by most providers.
I read some other questions here in the wiki,
This seems to be an issue since version 6 and so far teltonika is not able to fix this.
@Vykintas Kuzma what can we do?
by anonymous

Hello,

Most of the time if you can't seem to get any data connection flowing, but you're connected to the operator network - it is an APN issue.

Please navigate to your Mobile WAN Configuration (Network > Mobile) and change Auto APN to custom APN. You should find the APN name in your operator's website.

by anonymous

Hello,

I tried this on one device and it was working. 

@Rick so it should solve your issue as well

Thank you Vykintas

by
hello,

we do not do anything else then use an custom apn

because our provider provides us in a save environment to connect to controllers (HVAC) worldwide

with the custom APN we still have problems