FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
269 views 0 comments
by anonymous
Hi all,

Have 2 X11's talking to each other via l2tp over ipsec but having issues with static route.

Am able to get it working using ssh but GUI will not work. What this means is everything theres a break in connection, i need to re-add the route in SSH. When I add it in GUI, it just does not show.

Is this a common issue?

Regards

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, 

I have tested adding static routes via Web UI and executing the route command in the CLI shows the route that I have added. Now for the issue you are having I will recommend to you to check if you installed the latest firmware of the devices:

The latest firmware could be found here: RUTX11 Firmware Downloads - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)

Next, if the issue still remains the same could you try doing a bootloader firmware upgrade (this will wipe all the settings and config of your device) 

You can do the bootloader firmware upgrade by following the steps mentioned in this link: RUTX11 Device Recovery Options - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)

If the issue still persists let me know. 

I hope it helps. 

Regards,
Mellow